Friday, June 3, 2011

new gig

Let me start off by saying that I work in the event world here in Chicago and do freelance artwork and floor plans for projects.  Last weekend I was working on a wedding that one of my coworkers designed back in December.  The wedding planner of the client had contacted me about 2 months ago and asked if I could paint the reception durning the event itself.  I was excited and nervous since I hadn't painted in like 2 years... however, it went smoothly and here are a few sneek peeks:
Durning set up... of the view that I would be painting.

Laying out the bones of the painting before the guests arrived.

What the guests saw at the beginning of the reception.

The morning after... mostly there, some more final touches and correcting some color choices since I was painting in the dark.

2 comments:

  1. Amazing!!! you're so gifted my lizney! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow! i wish i had that kind of talent

    ReplyDelete